Wednesday, November 25, 2009

“Whatever you ask in prayer with faith, you will receive.” -  Matthew 21:22

If we want something to work for us the first and most essential step is to believe it will work. If we believe that establishing a connection with God through prayer can give us strength, guidance and vision, it surely will. As we put our trust in the power of God to show us a better way, we will surely find a better way to face the challenges that confront us. Connecting with the power of eternity that God gives us helps us profoundly to see answers we could never see on our own. Believing that God has only the best in mind for us will encourage and energize us beyond imagination. Putting our trust in a divine authority will enable us to discover renewed hope for each new day.

In confidence I reach out to you, Lord, to show me the direction you want me to go. I know you want only the best for my life. I look to you in faith today to help me understand what all that means for me. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment