Tuesday, November 10, 2009

"Now to him who by the power at work within us is able to accomplish abundantly far more than all we can ask or imagine." Ephesians 3:20


This has become one of my favorite verses as I've walked this journey. This is where I got the name of my blog.  We are all truly abundantly blessed.   As human beings, we truly cannot begin to envision how much God can do for us. We cannot begin to imagine how much God loves us. God’s power and love are so vast and infinite. Because of our own limited understandings we actually limit how God can act in our lives. To find healing and hope we need to be open to the unimaginable power of God to break into our lives and give us far more than we can comprehend. We limit the answers God gives by limiting what we think God can do. Don’t go to God in prayer with preconceived answers about how God should respond. But go to God with a spirit open to accepting God’s amazing power and limitless love. You will be in awe of what can happen.

I come to you with an open heart, O God, ready to receive all that you give to me. I know your help is far greater than anything I can perceive. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment