Wednesday, November 4, 2009

We all have some problem or trial we are dealing with. The Lord told us we would have troubles in this life. When I was diagnosed with cancer, I began to see that even though I had this diagnosis, the Lord still LOVES me. HE didn't give me this disease, but He surely will see me through. And He promises that He will never leave me nor forsake me. I had to make a decision whether I would choose to trust Him with this or not. I decided that whatever He has in store for me has come with a great purpose, which I may not understand at the moment. I also had (and still do) to choose to not become panicky, as I lift up my eyes to him for help. I realized through the love shown to us through others who came when they heard our news how much He truly loves me. I know I never fully understood that until all this happened. I can remember putting Chris Tomlin's song "How Can I Keep From Singing" on in the car while I was alone, tears running down my eyes, crying out to the Father as I felt His arms of love wrap around me. I felt abundantly blessed during that time and am still in awe at His goodness to me and my family through this journey. Take a minute to listen to "How Can I Keep From Singing?" by Chris Tomlin below.

No comments:

Post a Comment