Thursday, October 22, 2009

A challenge to change your thinking about life

"Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will exult in the God of my salvation." - Habakkuk 3:18

To place our deepest hope in the One who knows the depth of eternity is to set ourselves on the strongest foundation of all. God wants only the best for us to have life and to have it abundantly. God offers the abundance to us and invites us to delight in it. How will you delight in this day God has given to you? How will you accept the love that lifts you above the everyday turmoil of this world? How will you react to challenges in a more healthy way? How will you find sacred meaning in even the most routine of tasks? When we think purposefully about these things each day and strive to do them - we will be amazed at the peace we will begin to achieve.

Lord, help me to rethink the way I approach each day. Help me to look at challenges and frustrations in a more positive way. Help me to react to them in a manner that lifts me higher, not pulls me down. I look for your guidance to set me on this better way. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment