Wednesday, September 30, 2009

"He made my feet like the feet of deer, and set me secure on the heights." - II Samuel 22:34

It is our faith that enables us to be lifted up to heights we never imagined we could reach. Our faith enables us to find strength we never knew we could have, answers we never thought we could find and joy we never could have expected to experience. Our faith in a good, loving, compassionate and eternal God, equips us to know eternal wonder and infinite peace. This faith is our bedrock and our hope. We must never give up on its power to transform us so that we may triumph over the disease in our midst.

My mind can scarcely comprehend, dear God, what you do for me to deliver me from the ravages of cancer and its effects. But I know you are working without fail to give me much more than I could ever do for myself alone. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment