Sunday, June 7, 2009

I had to take a blogging break.

After I worked on this blog, I got busy with finishing up another year of homeschooling. I am still homeschooling two of our three children. I have a rising 7th grader and a rising 10th grader. My purpose in having this blog is to be able to share what the Lord has done in our lives through our cancer journey. He has been so faithful to our family! He deserves all the glory for what He has done since the end of January. I will post more about this amazing journey in the coming weeks. I pray that this will be a blessing to you as I share how abundantly blessed we are as we go through this journey.

"I will lift up mine eyes to the hills, from whence cometh my strength? My strength cometh from the Lord which made heaven and earth." Psalm 121:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment