Thursday, July 23, 2009

"Trust in the Lord forever, for in the Lord God you have an everlasting rock." - Isaiah 26:4

Throughout the scriptures we are reminded that God’s timing, understanding and will are not ours. That is, God has a way of acting in our lives and in this world that is far greater, supremely better and infinitely more perfect than anything we can imagine or design. It is when we connect with those ways God’s timing, God’s understanding and God’s will that we ultimately find the strength and ability we need to affectively face every challenge that comes before us.

Lord, I know my own limited attempts at overcoming my difficulties and rising above my weaknesses are never going to save me. But I also know that when I place my trust in your ways, I can find answers and help I never knew existed. Thank you for supporting me in my weakness, O God. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment