Sunday, June 26, 2011

Resting in His Arms…

I just wanted to update you all since you have all been praying for my mom since she found out about her lung cancer...    


Molly N. beloved wife, mother, and friend is now resting in the arms of her Lord and Savior where there is no more sorrow or pain.  She died peacefully tonight in a deep sleep without any pain and was surrounded by her family and close friends.  Mom was an extremely strong fighter and was a true blessing to so many people…


Thank you so very much for your prayers and concern for our family.  Our family will always treasure your love and support during this time.  Mom always loved to write and encourage others on this blog, and she loved each one of you.  We are resting in the fact that she is in a much better place now.  God was ready for her to come home, so He must still have a plan for the rest of the family here on earth.   We will make it through this  difficult time, but only with His strength.

In Christ Alone,
Emily (for the rest of the Nichols family)

3 comments:

  1. I am praying for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you, Ms. Molly!
    What a beautiful legacy you left behind...
    You were such an amazing woman--you inspired me in so many ways, especially when it came to fighting an illness courageously! And do you know what?? My Lyme Disease is gone now! I just had to lay it down at His feet and He took it away. I hope that you got a glimpse of that moment from Heaven. Both of our victories are won! *smiles*

    Love,
    Moriah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today, I discovered Molly's inspirational blog and was sad to read that she has past away. Next month will be one year in which the Lord took her home and I'm just writing to say that God is still allowing her loving memory to live on with this beautiful blog.

    May she rest in peace and may your family continue to be strengthened by Jesus.

    ReplyDelete