Friday, May 13, 2011

I am dealing with anemia right now and would appreciate your prayers.

I had a shot of medicine that is suppose to increase your red blood cells last Friday.    I do feel a little better this week, but certainly not how I want to feel.    I'm still weak.    We called the doctor this morning and he says to give it a few more days and if I'm not stronger by next Monday or Tuesday, he wants to check it again.    Please pray that I will feel better and get my strength back.    I'm weary from the different trials I have to encounter after each chemo session.    Since February, I've had a set back each time.   If I'm going to have to do chemo, I sure want to feel better and not just exist.    Pray for my children as well.   They are concerned for me and that I'm not bouncing back.

Blessings,

Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment