Thursday, February 12, 2009

He is faithful and worthy to be praised!

God has proven himself faithful to us in the past few weeks of this journey. The Body of Christ has provided a freezer full of meals, sent emails, brought flowers to cheer us, sent cards, visited with us, prayed with us, sent gifts in the mail. There is not a day that somebody doesn't make contact with us. We are definitely overwhelmed by the love of Christ that is being shown to us through the Body of Christ. There are days when all I can do is cry. I've never cried such big tears and they just fall out of my eyes. I wipe them and more fall out. I've never felt such love before and it is overwhelming. We feel the peace that passes all understanding as we walk this path. My heart is so full of peace that some days I feel like it will bust. Our lives are in His his hands. His ways are not our ways. This is truly a walk of faith and trust. Learning to lean on Him in ways never known to us before. We know we are being lifted up to the Father because we have such peace. In the beginning, we asked for prayer that the Lord would increase our faith. He has been faithful!

No comments:

Post a Comment